Career Transition Services
Corporate Restructuring is not easy for anyone and this is especially true here in Japan where job-for-life mentality is part of Japanese business culture. Handling this correctly even before this has been executed will minimize the impact on the organization as well as on corporate morale.
We offer a professional, methodical and compassionate approach to supporting professionals that are being transitioned out of the organization for any reason.
We offer a full professional service initially ensuring the professional’s well-being. Our service includes, but is not limited to personal / professional assessments, coaching and mentoring, professional resume support, utilizing job boards directly applications, uilizing agents and talent acquisition, interview preparation...etc.
Our Career Transition Service removes the burden, stress and liability of the client company by helping these former employees cope with the job loss, find a new career (often a more suitable career), as well help them to re-orient themselves back into the job market.
Organizational Support During Restructuring and/or Terminations
- Initial consultation after termination
- Cognitive counseling
- Career consultation and coaching
- Strategic approach to seeking employment
- Professional resume development
- Introduction and support with new online trends and media
- Interview training and support
- Professional development support and guidance
- Weekly consultation and support